1. Being part of the largest and one of the oldest African American genealogy societies in the country.
2. Access to the Member’s Only Section of the AAHGS website.
3. Access to the current and archived issues of AAHGS News and the AAHGS Journal (found under the Members Only section on the National website.).
4. You can submit articles for publication as well as submit queries for information on specific individuals or families.
5. Reduced registration rate for AAHGS National Conference.
6. Recognize members and volunteers by nominating them for AAHGS National Awards.
7. Access to knowledgeable network of Researchers.
8. Membership with multiple AAHGS chapters across the United States.
9. Volunteer opportunities with national and local chapters.
Saturday, February 11, 2023
10:00AM - 2:00PM
Online Zoom Meeting
A free virtual conference sponsored by
AFRICAN AMERICAN SPECIAL INTEREST GROUP
Washington DC Family History Center
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
AFRO-AMERICAN HISTORICAL AND GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY, INC.,
STATE OF MARYLAND AND WASHINGTON, DC CHAPTERS
Agnes Kane Callum - Baltimore, Maryland
Central Maryland (Columbia, MD)
Montgomery County, Maryland
Prince George's County, Maryland
James Dent Walker - District of Columbi